- Kehoe, Brendan P. "A Beginner's Guide to the Internet: Zen
and the Art of the Internet", First Edition, January 1992.
- Shapiro, Norman, et al. "Towards an Ethics and Etiquette
for Electronic Mail", Santa Monica, CA: Rand Corporation
(publication R-3283-NSF/RC), 1985.
- Von Rospach, Chuq. "A Primer on How to Work With the
- Horton, Mark; Spafford, Gene. "Rules of conduct on Usenet"
- "A Guide to Electronic Communication & Network Etiquette",
revised and submitted by Joan Gargano, edited by Ivars Balkits,
Computing Services- University of California Davis.
- "Heartland Free-Net Registered User Guidelines", Bradley
University, Peoria, Il.
- "Terms and Conditions of Membership and Affiliation", CREN
Information Center, October 25, 1990
- "Electronic Mail and Networks: New Tools for Institutional
Research and Planning." by Dan Updegrove, John Muffo and Jack
Dunn, University of Pennsylvania.
- "Exploring Internet Training Series, Module 1- Exploring
Internet:Using your Computer to Communicate", by Deborah Shaffer,
ES-USDA, CIT and Pennsylvania State University, Henry DeVries;
Extension Electronic Technology Group, Cornell University;
Gregory Parham, ES-USDA, CIT.
- "Exploring Internet Training Series, Module 2- Mail-based
Information Delivery: Alamanac and Listservs". by Deborah
Shaffer, ES-USDA, CIT and Pennsylavia State University; Henry
DeVries, Extension Electronic Technology Group, Cornell
University; Gregory Parham, ES_USDA, CIT.